- Dimensions: 6.4"l x 3"w x 5.25"h
- Watts: 145
- Amps: 1.55
- Available Voltage: 120V ac or 220V ac
- Cord Length: 10'
- Max Flow: 1010 GPH @ 1'
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT
- Outlet: 3/4" MPT
The MPS-1800 is a magnetically driven centrifugal water pump with a ceramic shaft designed for marine air conditioners used in fresh or saltwater. It has no seals to wear and contains no oil. The only serviceable item is the impeller which can easily be cleaned or replaced when needed.
- The pump can be used submerged or inline.
- Inline means connections are made directly to the pump inlet and outlet port
- 3/4" NPT connections.
- All Electrical Components are Encapsulated in Epoxy
- No Seals to Wear
- No Oil to Leak
- Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Uses Half The Power of Regular Driven Pumps
- Reliable 24/7 performance
- Available in 120 VAC or 230 VAC Power Configuration
- Includes: MPS-1800 Pump with 10' Power Cord, (1) Mounting Bracket, (2) Nylon Straps
- UL / CUL Listed
- Best in Class 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Replacement Parts are Available
Flow Rate (GPH)